Available in Melon flavour
Subscription offer - Buy Lipo-Sachet Supplements on subscription and get your first TWO BOXES 50% OFF – apply the code HEALTHYME at checkout
Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets® provides high dose liposomal Vitamin D3 in a delicious melon flavour to help support bone and immune health year-round.
Who would benefit most from taking vitamin D and when?
- Those looking to support their immune system
- Those who want to supplement their diet with vitamin D
- Those with low exposure to sunlight due to their lifestyle
- In autumn and winter periods because of reduced amounts of sunlight
- In summer months due to widespread use of cosmetics with UV filters – reduces ability to synthesize vitamin D into the skin
- For people with darker skin – due to high melanin in the skin (pigment that acts as a natural sunscreen)
The patented Liposhell® technology helps ensure vitamin D is protected from substances within the body’s digestive system which may degrade the active ingredient and reduce absorption. This allows the vitamin D to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets®:
- Promotes calcium absorption – a diet deficient in calcium can lead to fragile bones in later life
- Supports healthy bone development
- Helps support immune system function
- Supports nervous system function
- Helps promote healthy muscle function
- Supports healthy foetal development
- Helps enhance general health and wellbeing
Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets® comes in convenient one-a-day sachets, are GLUTEN, SUGAR*, ALCOHOL and GMO-FREE. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 sachet once daily.
Consume the contents of one sachet as is or add to a small amount of cold, still water or juice. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Pack Size: 30 Sachets per pack
Always advise your doctor if you’re considering taking any medicine during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Keep out of reach of children.
*Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet. AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland.
TAPS # PP6233