Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask for relief of Dry Eye, Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, Chalazion and Styes.
The Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask is designed to provide effective relief from dry eye and other related eye conditions. The mask features HydroBead® technology, which absorbs moisture from the air and once heat activated, releases a natural, consistent moist heat.
Easy to use with 25 seconds in the microwave delivering 10 minutes of controlled moist heat. Soft and comfortable to wear, the Moist Heat Mask is also washable and reusable. Can also be used for cold therapy to help reduce symptoms of eye allergies, puffy eyes and contact lens irritation.
Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask benefits:
- Delivers 10 minutes of controlled moist heat
- Easy to use. Heat for 25 seconds in the microwave
- Soft & comfortable
- Reusable & washable
- Can also be used as cold therapy for eye allergies, puffy eyes, and contact lens irritation
- Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating. The heat mask remains hot for 30 minutes; if reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by 10 seconds. For best results, apply the heat mask to closed eyes for 10 minutes per treatment or as recommended by your eye care specialist
- Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt. Hand wash only in cooled boiled water or bottled water with a mild detergent. Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours before next use
- For external use only
- Do not use for purposes other than intended
- Do not share your Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask
- Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds
- Should not be used by people with poor circulation, a reduced ability to feel sensation, diabetes, recent eye surgery or any medical condition which affect the eyes or the skin around the eyes
- Do not ingest contents
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or worsen
- Inspect your Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask regularly, and discard it if worn or damaged
- Keep out of reach of children
- If used daily, consider replacing your moist heat mask after 6 months
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.